call: Ibrida – festival for intermedia arts 2020
Deadline: 10 February 2020
Call for entries
Ibrida, festival of intermedia arts
is launching an open call for the 2020 edition.
Ibrida Festival will be held in April 2020 in Forlì (Italy). The festival is particularly focused on videoart, experimental cinema, live performances that have video as an important part of the exhibition, and from this year, installations and virtual reallity (https://www.facebook.com/ibridafestival)
Ibrida is about artistic contaminations and works that mix different kinds of mediums.
The festival is curated by Vertov Project, art directors Francesca Leoni and Davide Mastrangelo.
– Participating is free of charge.
– Deadline: 10 February 2020
– Each artist may submit up to 3 works, also in different media.
– For submitting, please download and fill the entry form below and send it by mail along with three screenshots, and a cv or portfolio. Please rename the images, by using – your name / title of work / 1,2,3…
– The festival doesn’t pay any fees for the projection of the video.
– For the live performances the festival offers: food and accommodation during festival, travel and expenses support. Invitation letter, under request.
What we are looking for:
Video Art – Experimental Film (max. 10 minutes)
Performance live ( min25 – max 40 minutes)
Video art – Experimental film: video (duration: min. 1 minute, max. 10 minutes, preferred HD, .mp4 or .mov (H264 codec) – we are looking for videos using the audio-visual medium in an innovative way and that mix different kinds of media.
interactive image – online/offline multimedia – Virtual Reality (resolution up to 1920 X 1080p, preview online)
Live Performance: Performances that interact with videos