call: LONDON CONTEMPORARY ART FAIR 2022
Call for entries
CALL FOR ARTISTS: LONDON CONTEMPORARY ART FAIR 2022
London | March 10 – April 01, 2022
Deadline: February 10, 2022
LONDON CONTEMPORARY is an international art fair that presents collective and solo projects by leading and emerging international artists. The 2022 edition will represent a forum for direct exchange of ideas and contacts between collectors, artists, photographers, designers and art professionals. The art fair features paintings, sculptures, photography art, installations, video art and live performance.
LONDON CONTEMPORARY ART FAIR 2022, organized by ITSLIQUID Group in collaboration with YMX Arts, will be held in London, at THE LINE Contemporary Art Space from March 10 to April 01, 2022.
LONDON CONTEMPORARY will provide artists and exhibitors with the unique opportunity to present their works to an international audience of professionals as curators, gallerists, collectors, editors and publishers who seek to acquire, publish and encourage the best contemporary art talents.
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press release
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening ceremony
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for guests
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to email@example.com.
LONDON CONTEMPORARY ART FAIR 2022 will analyze the relationship between body and space, and the hybridization between identities and cultural/physical/social/urban settings in contemporary time.
We invite artists, architects and designers to be inspired by the magical power of London, exploring the connection between desires, needs, fears through rituals that bring humankind to change, to transform and to evolve their inner world.
Deadline for applications is February 10, 2022 (11.59 PM of your local time)