call: Ukrainian Pavilion DSL VR Space
Deadline; 20 July 2022
Call for entries
Ukrainian Pavilion DSL VR Space |
Call for Artists, Art Institutions, Music Bands and Theaters
To apply, please complete the following form:
Ukrainian Pavilion DSL VR Space is a project created by dslcollection in partnership with a platform for creative digital asset V-Art. The pavilion aims to showcase the best that the
Ukrainian arts have to offer – from contemporary digital and digitalized art, to audio-visual performance recordings and other digitalized cultural content. The Ukrainian virtual pavilion
launch will take place phygital during the Art Basel week in Paris.
The project will be presented in the metaverse space. This space will also be interconnected with the existing spaces opened by the Shenzhen Pingshan Art Museum and the NYU Tisch School of the Arts.
All Ukrainian creatives and cultural institutions are encouraged to apply:
– Music bands, orchestras
– Other cultural institutions and art groups.
What could be applied:
– Digital & digitalized art
– Audio-Visual Performances recordings
– Any other type of digital & digitalized cultural content.
– Based or born in Ukraine
– Submitting only digital content
– Maximum 10 artworks per applicant
– Absence of hate or other features to be recognised negative in applied artworks;
– Adulthood in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine (full 18 years)
– Permission directly from the artists to display and publish their work
The responsibility lies with the participants of the project, directly to the work of which there are claims from third parties.