call: VR for Tech Rally
Deadline: 19 March 2017
Call for entries
TECH RALLY is a new initiative to (organized by Startup Germany e.V. in collaboration with VR NOW CON, and funded by Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg GmbH) to support and launch the next generation of VR software and hardware realities made in the EU.
TECH RALLY will bring 14 VR selectees (individuals or teams) innovating software or hardware to Berlin for a week. In Berlin, selected teams develop their business strategy and expand their professional network in an intensive one week accelerator program which cumulates in their pitching on stage at MEDIA CONVENTION, part of re:publica 2017.
Selectees are chosen from all submissions received to an open Call For Entries before March 19, 2017. (23:50 UTC +1.)
Submitting is free / Participation is free.
14 selected VR individuals or teams WILL RECEIVE:
– a one week intensive accelerator Bootcamp program in Berlin
– Barcamp knowledge exchange
– program of 1::1 mentoring by VR industry experts
– private tour and meet / greet with leading VR industry players in Berlin and Brandenburg
– accommodation (seven nights for up to two p/p team)
– tickets to re:publica 2017 incl. MEDIA CONVENTION (up to two p/team)
– reimbursement of travel expenses (up to 150 euros p/p, up to two p/p team)
– Individuals or Companies based in the EU
– Working in VR Technology or VR Experience (Hardware or Software)
– With a Prototype or Beta available to or ready to be public
APPLY ONLINE: http://www.techrally.org