call: Social Media Residencies
Deadline: 30 October 2017
Call for entries:
OPEN CALL: Social Media Residencies
we are currently accepting applications for month long social media residencies, any and all platforms, although Facebook is the one on which we are most active. chosen artists will be given complete control over our social media accounts for thirty days. we will do our best to document the residency in its native setting using webrecorder, screenshots, etc.
each residency will also have a small budget for “boosts” to posts to draw attention to the work of the selected artists.
artists working in all mediums and themes will be considered, but preference will be given to those who consider the performative aspect of social media.
to apply write to submissions at peripheralforms.com with the following:
1. the social media platform that you wish to operate on.
2. your personal/artist page on that platform.
3. a website showing samples of past work.
4. a brief description of what you imagine you will do with the residency.
5. why you’re interested in participating.
we will be accepting applications until October 30th, 2017