call: 5th Festival Video nodoCCS – Caracas
Deadline: 1 October 2019
Call for entries
Open Call V Festival Video nodoCCS
November 2019 Caracas Venezuela
On the occasion of the celebration of our V Video Festival nodoCCS, and being consistent with the experimental and contemporary nature of our platform this year nodoCCS is reconfigured to continue proposing open meeting spaces around contemporary art and video.
Since 2015 and until now there are several roles that nodoCCS has had, moving around places and countries, inhabiting spaces of both an institutional and emerging nature, collaborating with people and artists to carry out: our Festival, meetings, screenings, exhibitions and conversations.
The character of nodoCCS is that of a platform led and directed by artists, who show an interest in inhabiting spaces that do not belong to us and collaborate with structures that question us and at the same time legitimize us.
nodoCCS is thus presented as the collaborative project of two artists, an “open-ended project run by artists” whose main focus is the Video Festival nodoCCS: from which the programs, curatorships, meetings, exchanges, exhibitions and collaborations proposed by Our founders come from.
Our intention is to generate open meeting spaces that invite a global, subjective and general vision around the concerns of the contemporary video artist.
V Video Festival nodoCCS CALL: Until October 1st 2019
1. A maximum of 1 video can be sent per artist or group of any subject and in any language, although it can be subtitled in Spanish and English. The selected works will be part of the program of the V nodoCCS Video Festival 2019 and will be projected in the different spaces with which we collaborate. When you agree to participate, you acknowledge that the videos are presented to a wider audience and agree to be part of the new spaces and initiatives that the nodoCCS develops to increase its visibility. They may be included in international programs and travel to different cities with which we collaborate.
2. The works will be selected by a jury of international specialists coordinated by nodoCCS.
3. The submission of the works implies that the artists authorize the projection of their works by the means that nodoCCS considers for their dissemination. The copyright on the work is the exclusive property of the artist who makes the work, which allows its exhibition and dissemination in case of being selected by nodoCCS. The projections will always be free.
4. PRESELECTION: The videos must be online, both in open and private version with access via password.
5. SELECTION: The selected artists will be contacted by email in October 2019 and will be asked to send the file digitally in maximum quality format, MOV HD or MP4 HD.
6. The sending of the material implies the acceptance of these bases and all the aspects not contemplated in this regulation will be resolved by nodoCCS.
5. entry fee NO
6. Contact adresses/URL http://en.nodoccs.com/copy