call: Residency in China
Deadline: 15 May 2020
Call for entries
Young Yan Artists Residence Program 2020
Dates & location of event context:
– Session 1: 1 July – 31 Aug;
– Session 2: 1 Oct – 30 Nov 2020
– Location: Dongguan, Guangdong, China
Young Yan Artists Residence Program encourages and supports potential young artists to find inspiration and create artworks during the 2-month residence in Yan Garden, Dongguan, with all the necessary living space, work studio and facilities provided, along with a RMB 20,000 funding.
To apply, please download the form from
https://box.lenovo.com/l/Q08QdJ (Password: 2020)
– For artists, please provide 8-10 photos of artworks created in the past 3 years, stating clearly the title of work, size, material and year of creation of each work;
– For curators, please provide at least 3 curation experiences include time, place, a brief introduction and the photos on site or a reference link.
Please send the well-prepared documents in PDF format (please attach links for videos, if any) to email@example.com. Email title and the name of the ZIP file should be “Your Name + Young Yan Artists Residence Program 2020”.
*Please attach the portfolio in PDF format;
*A valid link is required for video works or media text;
*Incomplete applications will not be processed and all the submitted materials will not be returned.
Successful candidates will receive a notification within 15 working days, and our staff will contact you for more details and further steps.
entry fee – NO
Contact adresses/URL: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/z2gIkzq10_V3b3N8m1a6sQ