call: Experimental Video Screening and Exhibition
Deadline: 14 September/21 September 2018
Call for entries
Experimental Video Screening and Exhibition
Work due Saturday, September 14th, 2018
The Exchange Gallery in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, USA, invites experimental video artists to submit short videos for our second video screening. Digital videos in any style, on any theme, and on any subject (or no particular subject at all), including animations and narrative shorts, are all welcome to apply. Selected videos will be projected for a screening on Saturday, September 29th, at the Exchange. All accepted works will then be part of a video exhibition from October 1st through November 9th, alongside an exhibition by 2-D digital artist Glen Klein, with a reception from 6 to 8 p.m. on Saturday, October 6th.
-Videos should be single-channel.
– Silent and videos with sound accepted.
– Videos should not exceed 5 minutes in length.
How to submit your work:
– Please send us up to 3 direct links to your video submission (include a password if necessary) and your bio. Please email them to email@example.com
– Please write “Submission: Video Screening – Your Name” in the subject line of your email.
– Deadline: Friday, September 14th 2018. We will inform accepted artists on Monday, September 17th.
If your work is selected we will request a download link for the full quality video.
– Deadline for download links: Friday, September 21st, 2018
There is no entry fee.
4. firstname.lastname@example.org; 570-317-2596