call: Ibrida Festival 2024
call for entries
Deadline: 9 April 2024 – regular deadline
Ibrida, festival of Intermedia arts
is launching an open call for the 2024 edition. Ibrida Festival will be held the 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 in 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐓𝐑 Forlì (Italy).
Ibrida is a festival of intermedial arts which started in 2015 for the purpose of investigating and divulging the most recent productions and research carried on in the field of experimental audiovisual (video art, found footage, metacinema, 2D and 3D animation, etc.). The festival naturally includes performance art and electronic music. Ibrida Festival is curated by Vertov Project. Its artistic directors are 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐢 and 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨.
– Works shouldn’t be older then 2021
– Deadline: February 1, 2024 Earlybird Deadline – April 9, 2024 Regular Deadline
– Each artist may submit up to 3 works, also in different media.
– Submission form FilmFreeway – https://filmfreeway.com/IbridaFestival
– The festival doesn’t pay any fees for the projection of the video.
– For the live cinema and AV performance the festival offers: fee, food and accommodation during festival, travel and expenses support. Invitation letter, under request.
– 2024 Two special International Prizes for video art and different special mentions.
What we are looking for:
𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐭 – 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 (max. 15 minutes)
𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐚 & 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 ( min. 25 – max 40 minutes)
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 – 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 (preview online)